Posted by Courtney O.
- I kind of hate Christmas.
- I definitely hate Christmas songs and commercials.
- But I love Christmas movies. (But only the ones that don’t suck.) Thinking a marathon needs to happen soon…
- Donated a dollar to the Salvation Army and signed a petition to end hydro-frakking all in the same week. You’re welcome, Humanity.
- Finally watched Carzy, Stupid, Love on Thursday night. Definitely recommend it for anyone looking for a good date/girls’ night movie. Romantic Comedies in general are rarely funny and never romantic; but I liked this one. It wasn’t what I’d call “romantic,” but it was very sweet. It also had me laughing out loud a lot. And you just can’t deny this wonderfulness:
- “It is so on that things have now become very much like Donkey Kong.” Oh, Community. Why is the TV-viewing public so blind to your utter brilliance that NBC had to bench you for the upcoming spring? SIX SEASONS AND A MOVIE!
- So after two weeks of milking the surgery cow for all it’s worth and an additional week of half-assing it during the holiday, I’m fully back on the fitness wagon. It sucks to be so behind on the 90-day Metamorphosis regime, but the end is in sight! Only 18 more days, suckaz.
- I am not, however, completely back on the healthy eating wagon. At all. My fake-o-preggo belly is never going away.
- Dear Crunchy Barney Butter; I love you. Sincerely, Courtney.